1) “The Bachelorette,” 8-10:01 p.m., ABC. This edition takes longer than usual, due to a lingering Luke. Two weeks ago, Hannah Brown refused to trim from four guys to three, inexplicably keeping Luke Parker (shown here with Brown). She dismissed him last week, but he’s persistent. Tonight, he finally leaves; Chris Harrison talks to Brown and to Parker and 16 other rejects, finding emotional moments with Mike Johnson. That sets up next week’s two-parter with Jed Wyatt, Peter Weber and Tyler Cameron.
2) “The Code,” 9 p.m., CBS. The military code has lawyers from the same office doing the prosecution and the defense. That gets complicated when one of the lawyers, Abe, faces a court martial for a 2010 mission in Afghanistan. Some of his colleagues reluctantly prosecute.
3) “Grand Hotel,” 10:01 p.m., ABC. As the Grand prepares a gala, it has problems with a neighboring hotel. Also, Mrs. Parker, the head of staff, goes undercover. And Javi, the owner’s playboy son, gradually embraces fatherhood role, despite family opposition.
4) “Years and Years,” 9 p.m., HBO. This dark drama imagines Britain in political chaos, as seen by one family. A week before the finish, Viv (Emma Thompson) is molding a new Britain. Edith tries to investigate reports of “the disappeared” and Rosie finds her estate is fenced off by privatized police.
5) “Legion,” 10 p.m., FX. On its good days, time-travel can work wonders; on its bad days, it can destroy the universe. This episode finds David hoping to rescue Switch, then go back and undo things. It’s perplexing, as usual, but some scenes are stunning. An early one has him on the highway, confronting motorcycles and a bus; a late one has everyone softly break into song.