1) “The Bachelorette,” 8-10:01 p.m., ABC. We’re a week from what tends to be a highlight: Hannah Brown will see the final four guys in their native habitats – their home towns, with their families. First, she has to sift from a field of seven. That happens in Amsterdam, where the one-on-one dates include some horseback and riverside (shown here) moments with Tyler.
2) “So You Think You Can Dance,” 9 p.m., Fox. “Dance” has been one of TV’s best reality shows, filled with gifted dancers and serious judges. This season, however, it had a stealth start, airing a week earlier than was originally announced; ratings fell. Now that opener reruns. Joining judges Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy are Lauriann Gibson (Lady Gaga’s creative director) and the dynamic Dominic “D-Trix” Sandoval: He finished seventh in 2007, then won on “America’s Best Dance Crew.”
3) “Divorce” season-opener, 10 p.m., HBO. Sarah Jessica Parker once triumphed in HBO’s “Sex and the City”; in this show, her character moves to the city, where she may or may not encounter sex. That faces the season’s second episode of “Legion” (10 p.m., FX), with David preparing for a journey.
4) “Cupcake Championship” debut, 10 p.m., Food Channel, rerunning at 1 a.m. Our summertime tastes may turn sweeter (or just sillier), so this fits the mood: Four cupcake-designers try to please a panel that includes Maureen McCormick of “Brady Bunch” fame, with a $10,000 prize. In the opener, they work with floral designs.
5) “Grand Hotel,” 10:01 p.m., ABC. Working undercover in the hotel, Danny gets some key information about his sister’s disappearance. Meanwhile, Alicia – armed with optimism, idealism and an MBA — thinks she can save her dad’s hotel … if she can overcome resistance from her stepmother.