1) “Fallen Hearts,” 8-10 p.m., Lifetime. We’re at the mid-point of the five-part saga based on V.C. Andrews’ Casteel Family novels. This film is the last one to center on Heaven Casteel, played by Annalise Basso, 20 (shown here). In “Heaven” (rerunning at 4 p.m.), she was dirt-poor; her mom fled and her dad sold the five kids separately – in her case, to a cruel family. In “Dark Angel” (6 p.m.), she moved to a Philadelphia mansion. In “Fallen Hearts,” she’s happy and married … and lured back to the mansion.
2) “NCIS,” 8 p.m., CBS. This reruns the episode that added Necar Zadegan as a regular cast member. She plays Hannah Khoury, the special agent who replaced Pride during his medical leave. Now she’s been called back to help search for an IRA bombmaker.
3) “So You Think You Can Dance,” 8 p.m., Fox. Here’s a second chance to see the top-10 women perform. They each dance with one of the “all-stars.”
4) “The Art of Falling in Love” (Up TV) and “Frankie Drake Mysteries” (Ovation), 7-9 p.m. ET. This is the night to watch a red-haired heroine on one of the smaller cable networks. “Frankie” has two mysteries – one with designer Coco Chanel, the other with a slain female pitcher – in 1920s Toronto. “Falling” (which repeats at 11 p.m. ET) has a gorgeous artist meet an architect. The story’s detours feel way too contrived, but the film does deliver emotion and moments of visual beauty.
5) “Saturday Night Live,” 11:29 p.m., NBC. Steve Carell hosts this rerun, with music by Ella Mai.