1) “The Big Bang Theory,” 9:30 p.m., CBS. Some great shows — “Seinfeld” and “Sopranos” and such – have had so-so finals, but not this time. TV’s best comedy departed with wit, warmth and more. Here’s the first half (shown here), with Sheldon and Amy nervously awaiting Nobel news; the rest is next week..
2) “A Very Brady Renovation” debut, 9-10:30 p.m., HGTV. Far away from “Big Bang” (in era and in wit) was “The Brady Bunch.” Relentlessly bland, it’s still recalled fondly by many people. So HGTV made a wise move: Buy the house that the show used for exterior photos, then link the former Brady kids with the HGTV experts. Over four Mondays, they’ll try to re-create the show’s interior.
3) “CBS Fall Preview,” 9 p.m., CBS. Enough about past shows; it’s time to peek at CBS’ new ones for the fall. The dramas are opposites – the bright-eyed court show ”All Rise” and the gloomy “Evil.” And comedies? “Bob (hearts) Abishola” and “The Unicorn” are funny, in opposite ways; the former is gently charming, the latter is frenetic. But Patricia Heaton’s “Carol’s Second Act” is surprisingly lame.
4) Reality shows, 8 p.m. Fox’s “So You Think You Can Dance” and NBC’s “American Ninja Warrior” are each a week from their finales. The difference: “Dance” has four contestants left: “Ninja” has 28.
5) “Grand Hotel” finale, 10:01 p.m., ABC. At a gorgeous Miami hotel, a mystery has slowly unfolded. We met Sky, a hotel employee who was panicking … with good reason; she soon vanished. And we met her brother Danny, working undercover at the hotel, while trying to learn what happened to her. Tonight, he gets the answer; so do viewers; also, he reveals his identity.