1) “Saturday Night Live” season-opener, 11:29 p.m., NBC. Woody Harrelson hosts, 17-year-old Billie Eilish is the music guest … and almost everyone is back. Even Kate McKinnon (shown here as Ruth Bader Ginsburg), who was rumored to be leaving, returned; the one surprise is Leslie Jones leaving the show that made her a mid-life star. “SNL” added Chloe Fineman, Bowen Yang (its first Asian-American regular) and Shane Gilliis … then dumped Gillis four days later, after old comments (including anti-Chinese ones) surfaced.
2) Reruns, 8 p.m., CBS and NBC. NBC repeats Monday’s “Voice” opener. And CBS? It planned to rerun Monday’s “All Rise,” then simply put “to be announced.” Check it; “All Rise” is a fairly good mix of light and serious moments, as an idealistic woman starts work as a judge.
3) Sports. Baseball is delivering few pennant-race thrills this season; Fox settled for the Cardinals hosting the Cubs at 7:15 p.m. ET. That collides with college football, including Ohio State (ranked No. 5) at Nebraska, at 7:30 p.m. on ABC. Better match-ups are at 3:30: NBC has Virginia (No. 18) a Notre Dame; Fox has Southern Cal (No. 21) at Washington (No. 17).
4) “A Very Brady Renovation,” 9 p.m. ET, HGTV, rerunning at midnight. In a rerun of Monday’s hour, the kitchen and family room get a full makeover. That’s preceded at 7 and 8 p.m. by repeats of the first two episodes. The finale is Monday, making the house look like its “Brady Bunch” days.
5) “Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet” season-opener, 9 p.m. ET, Nat Geo Wild, rerunning at midnight. Michelle Oakley visits a cattle farm that has trouble with rowdy bison. She also deals with dogs, ferrets and a cat and holds a drive-through vaccination clinic. Adding more reruns, Wild has her from noon to 8 p.m. and from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m.