1) “What We Do in the Shadows” season-finale, 10 p.m., FX, rerunning at 11. Guillermo (wonderfully played by Harvey Guillen, shown here) has become one of TV’s best characters. He’s the long-suffering assistant (called a “familiar”) for four lazy vampires in Staten Island, protecting them (without their knowledge) by slaying other dragons. After a decade of being ignored, he’s left. The others realize they don’t know his phone nmber … or his last name … or how to wash clothes. Some oddly hilarious moments follow.
2) “Bulletproof” season-opener, 9 p.m., CW. With most movie theaters closed, people might crave some action. They get it – almost instantly – in this British series. A drug-bust goes sideways; there’s running, driving and sensational motorcycle stunt work. Then the show settles into this season’s plot, as two cops try to infiltrate a fierce crime family. There’s a lot of bickering between cops, much of it clever … if we can penetrate the accents. If not? Another big action scene is at the end of this hour.
3) Swimsuit films, Turner Classic Movies. For the next three Wednesdays, TCM celebrates folks who look fine in beachwear. Quite often, that involves one-piece suits – Esther Williams in “Million Dollar Mermaid” (1952) at 8 p.m. ET and in “Dangerous When Wet” (1953) at 5 a.m., a memorable Bo Derek in “10” at 1 a.m. Prefer two-piece? Try the fun “Gidget” (1959) at 10 p.m. ET, the forgettable “Surf Party” (1964) at 11:45 and Raquel Welch in “One Million Years B.C.” (1966) at 3:15 a.m.
4) “The 100,” 8 p.m., CW. As Clarke tries to find her missing people, she gets a sudden assist. That follows an involving back story that spans many years and some fierce moments. By this seventh and final season, “The 100” is tangled in sub-plots that are thick, well-crafted and tough to keep up with.
5) ALSO: It’s the second half of Oprah Winfrey’s special, “Where Do We Go From Here?” That’s 9 p.m. on the Oprah Winfrey Network and other Discovery chanels, Meanwhile, ABC has the animated “Big Hero 6” at 8 p.m. and “Agents of SHIELD” There’s been another time jump, this time stranding Enoch in 1931 and propelling the team to an unfamiliar decade. It needs some familiar help, to infiltrate a secure SHIELD base