1) “Man With a Plan” series finale, 8:31 p.m., CBS. When Matt LeBlanc’s “Friends” ended its 10-year run, it was a big deal, a time for mourning. When his “Plan” ends a four-year run … it’s sorta worth noting. This is an adequate comedy, with LeBlanc in the cliched role of a semi-bumbling husband and dad. Tonight, he plans to surprise his wife (Liza Snyder, they’re shown here in a previous episode) on their 20th anniversary, re-creating their honeymoon.
2) “The Bold Type” return, 10 p.m., Freeform. Life in Manhattan has been pretty easy for these three young women. Now Sutton is a trendy magazine’s fashion stylist, married to a rich guy. Jane is starting her own online unit at the magazine … where Kat was the social-media whiz. It’s all vibrant … except Jane has just had a preventive double-mastectomy … and Kat has been fired. “Bold Type” has its flaws – Jane conducts two absurd job interviews tonight – but mostly has likable (and, yes, bold) characters.
3) “Council of Dads,” 8 p.m., NBC. Anthony, a chef, is engulfed in tough choices. He’s supposed to be one of the three “dads” helping raise the children of his late best friend. But now he has a tempting job offer in Las Vegas. Also, Oliver (another of the “dads”) pushes him about a secret he’s been keeping.
4) “In the Dark,” 8 p.m., CW. Last week ended powerfully: Murphy, who is blind, smuggled heroin into jail in her cane. When it was searched, she – and we – thought she was doomed. But she brought the wrong cane and survived; at the end of the hour, Dean (the crooked cop) figured it out. Now he faces trouble at work and she has a fresh plan to destroy the drug boss who has manipulated her.
5) And more: This is the one night with lots of non-reruns on broadcast networks. Now ABC debuts a 9 p.m. game show, “Don’t.” Also: In “Burden of Truth” (8 p.m., CW), Kyra – desperate to have her children back – takes a drastic step. In “Blindspot” (9 p.m., NBC), Jane is shot and Weller is kidnapped. And in “Broke” (9:30. CBS), Javier is delighted to host the bar’s Cinco de Mayo party.