1) “Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life,” 8-10 p.m., CW; continues through Thursday. Before triumphing with “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” Amy Sherman-Palladino infused “Gilmore Girls” with that same blend of deep characters and whip-smart dialog. The show only won one Emmy (“Maisel” already has 20), but ran seven seasons and had this Netflix mini-series. Lorelei is running the inn and her daughter visits. (They’re shown here.) Past co-stars – Melissa McCarthy, Jared Padalecki and Milo Ventimiglia – also appear.
2) “Dancing With the Stars” finale, 8-10 p.m., ABC. The show has its final four – Kaitlyn Bristowe (the former “bachelorette”), Justina Machado (an actress), Nev Schulman (the “Catfish” host) and Nelly – a rapper with a busy night: Like the others, he’ll repeat a past number and do a freestyle dance; unlike them, he’ll do a medley of his hits, Also, Derek Hough, one of the judges, will dance solo.
3) “Black Narcissus,” 8-11:48 p.m., FX; then repeats to 3:36 a.m. A Mother Superior (the late Diana Rigg, in her final role) sends nuns to a mission in the Himalayas. Soon, there’s jealousy, clashing cultures and hints of doom. If this seems like an old-time movie … well, it sort of is. It’s based on a 1939 book that previously became a 1947 film. This version has subtle acting and gorgeous settings, but is way too long. It was planneed as a three-parter; try watching it that way, on Hulu.
4) “The Neighborhood,” 8 p.m., CBS. Dave’s election campaign is wrapping up, with Wayne Brady playing his opponent. This show has been so-so, but it does lead nto the dandy “Bob (Hearts) Abishola.” Tonight, it’s time for the engagement party … except Abishola is distracted by her friend Kemi, who’s just had a fight with her boyfriend.
5) “Filthy Rich,” 9 p.m., Fox. After lots of soap-style shocks, this suddenly turns morose. Antonio’s baby has been kidnapped by a madman; soon, people are confessing their sins – often without provocation. There’s a lot to confess … then a bizarre set of coincidences changes everything. Also, Margaret finds a surprise about the plane crash that (she thinks) killed her husband. It’s a weird mix – with some good music thrown in – that leaves a lot of work for next week’s finale.