1) “The Masked Dancer” (shown here) debut, 8 p.m., Fox. At least, Fox is copying its own shows instead of stealing from others. With “The Masked Singer” on a brief break, it fills the void with masked dancers. Tonight’s debut has lots of noise and commotion, plus so-so dancing and impressive masks. This episode will repeat on Wednesday, where it will stay for eight more weeks, while “Masked Singcer” re-loads. Ken Jeong is a judge, as he is on “Masked Singer”; others are Paula Abdul, Ashley Tisdale and Brian Austin Green.
2) “Your Honor,” 10 p.m., Showtime. Powerful drama can emerge when you put opposite forces around a table. That peaks here: Michael (Bryan Cranston) has been covering up his son’s accident, which killed the son of a Mob boss. Now they’re dining with a police detective who’s suspicious, a politician who’s aware, a lawyer who’s confused and the mother (Margo Martindale) of Michael’s late wife. She’s a fierce force, capable of dislodging big secrets.
3) “Cinderella” (2015, Disney) or “Beauty and the Beast” (2017, TNT), both 8 p.m. We scoffed at the notion of remaking Disney cartoons into live-action films; then Disney surprised us by doing it right. First, they hired Kenneth Branagh – noted for strong, serious dramas – to direct “Cinderella”; the result is gorgeous visually and solid dramatically. Then the dandy “Beauty and the Beast” songs were given to gifted pros– Audra McDonald, Josh Gad, Kevin Kline, Emma Thompson – backing Emma Watson.
4) More movies. If you want some light, bright fun, catch “Crazy Rich Asians” (2018), at 8 p.m. on TBS. And if you want two of the all-time great films. “The Godfather” and its sequel (1972 and 1974) are 8 a.m. and noon on Sundance, repeating at 4:30 and 8:30 p.m.
5) “NCIS: Los Angeles,” 8 p.m., CBS. A night of reruns for the three “NCIS” shows starts with this show’s 250th episode. A former black-ops agent trained by Hetty is back and seeking revenge.