1) “Bob (Hearts) Abishola,” 8:30 p.m., CBS. This wraps up a terrific two-parter that sees the romance wobbling. Bob and Abishola are engaged … but she hasn’t shed her marriage in her native Nigeria. Now her husband (shown here, right) is here, insisting they’ll never divorce. Strong wills collide, in a funny episode.
2) “Snowpiercer” season-opener, 9 p.m., TNT, repeating at 10:01. In a frigid landscape, this 994-car train is the only way to survive. But now Wilford (Sean Bean), the original owner, has attached his own 40-car train, threatening to cut the power. It’s a huge test for Layton and his newly installed democracy – and for Melanie, who designed the train and was overthrown as leader. “Snowpiercer” uses its tight setting skillfully, creating a potent and emotional hour.
3) “All American,” 8 p.m., CW. In a burst of idealism, Spencer has returned to his old school for his senior year of football. But in last week’s season-opener, the new principal eyed the coach angrily; this week, there are more troubles. And at Spencer’s recent high school in Beverly Hills, a new coach puts everything in flux. Also, the aftermath of Coop’s rap tour leaves fresh trouble.
4) “POV,” 9:30-11 p.m., PBS; and “The Salisbury Poisonings” opener, 10-11 p.m., AMC. Here are two true stories: One follows an 83-year-old in Chile who goes undercover (with a camera in his glasses) to probe neglect at a nursing home. The other is a three-week drama, portraying the panic and the investigation, after a Russian double-agent and his daughter were poisoned in England.
5) “Reunions,” any time, www.acorn.tv. Strugging financially, Jeremy and Chloe get a surprise: A father he never knew has died, giving him half-ownership of a hotel. Viewers know this will be a tattered wreck in a gorgeous setting, filled with charming people; this is a variation on a familiar plot. This story – French, with English sub-titles – needs an entire hour (of six) to set things up. It gradually gets our interest, damaged a bit by one clown-ish character, Chloe’s ex-husband.