1) “Saturday Night Live,” 11:29 p.m., NBC. A familiar face shows up in this rerun, this time as host. Maya Rudolph (show here) pent seven years on the show and has returned occasionally – especially to portray Kamala Harris. This is just her second turn as host, with Jack Harlow as music guest.
2) “Celebrity Family Feud” and “The Chase,” 8 and 9 p.m., ABC (barring a basketball Game 7). A huge part of ABC’s summer involves games – old ones (like “Feud”) and new ones (like “Chase”). There are already summer games on Wednesdays, with more coming on Mondays and Thursdays. But the big night is this Sunday, when “Feud,” “Chase” and “To Tell the Truth” start new episodes. To get us ready, ABC has these reruns. “Feud” starts with old castmates – Ray Romano vs. Brad Garrett.
3) Sports. The hockey play-offs continue, with games at 4 p.m. ET on USA (Carolina at Tampa Bay) and 7:15 on NBC (Boston-New York). Fox has a 7:15 p.m. ET baseball game, varying by region. Then there’s the possibility (check Sports) of a hockey Game 7.
4) “NCIS: Los Angeles,” 8 p.m., CBS. This starts as a simple murder probe, then – no surprise here – grows into something much bigger. An abducted doctor was working on neurotechnology that could be developed into advanced weaponry.
5) AND MORE, cable. At 7 p.m. ET, Ovation continues its lush “Riviera” series; Georgina searches for Noah’s lost painting. At 8, BBC America has a new series to put alongside its gorgeous nature reruns; this one reboots the popular “Meerkat Manor.” And at 9 ET, CNN reruns “Dreamland,” the documentary that it debuted Monday, on the 100th anniversary of the massacre of Blacks in Tulsa.