1) “Ransom” season-finale, 9 p.m., CBS. With Saturdays awash in reruns and sports, this has been an exception — a four-nation co-production, based loosely on some real-life police negotiators. Tonight, things again get personal: Cynthia, a member of the team, has been kidnapped with her brother, who has steep gambling debts. Now Eric and Kate (Luke Roberts and Natalie Brown, shown here) and others break the rules, in an attempt to save them.
2) “The Son,” 9 p.m., AMC. The McCulloughs had reached a state of collective denial. They overlooked the fact that they killed the neighboring Garcias and took their land … and that Pete McCullough had resisted his family, taking Maria Garcia to Mexico, where she dumped him. But now that she’s back and has money, the entire family is in disarray.
3) “God Friended Me,” 8 p.m., CBS. After being a ratings success in its first season, this will be back in the fall. First are some summer reruns; tonight, Miles is baffled when the “God account” suggests he friend someone who died six months ago.
4) “All in the Family” and “The Jeffersons,”8-9:33 p.m., ABC. After drawing a big audience Wednesday, this special gets an instant rerun. Old scripts were performed live, with casts that included Woody Harrelson and Jamie Foxx as Archie Bunker and George Jefferson.
5) “Saturday Night Live,” 11:29 p.m., NBC. This reruns the April 13 episode, with Emma Stone host. It was her fourth time hosting, but BTS (the Korean pop group) had its “SNL” debut as the music guest .