1) “Blindspot” season-finale, 8 and 9 p.m., NBC. Let’s be happy with leftovers. The official TV season ended nine days ago, but “Blindspot” still had three episodes left – one last Friday and two tonight. In this first hour, Dominic starts to enact Madeline’s cataclysmic scheme. In the second, the team (including Sullivan Stapleton, shown here, as Weller, tries to stop an attack from spreading. Then the fifth and final season waits until mid-season.
2) “Whistleblower,” 8 p.m., CBS. Bryan Nelson was a college student when his girlfriend told him something extraordinary: She grew up in a polygamist sect that planned to force her to marry her first cousin. He helped her escape; now married, Brian and Mary Nelson told the FBI her father has 18 wives and she has more than 200 siblings. This hour, from CBS News, views the case against the Kingston cult and its business empire, now charge with a $581 million tax fraud.
3) “Masters of Illusion 21st Anniversary Special,” 8-9 p.m., CW. The 21st anniversary? Only if you’re using some magical bookkeeping, maybe something you learned at the Hogwarts School of Accounting. The show had one season each on Pax and MyNetwork, now will start its sixth on CW. This special – with past highlights and new acts – includes Murray SawChuck, Greg Frewin, Mac King, Barry and Stuart, Farrell Dillon, Nathan Phan, Jeki Yoo and Jonathan Pendragon.
4) “Agents of SHIELD,” 8 p.m., ABC. On the light side, Yo-Yo and Keller make their romance public. On the more serious side, parasitic aliens threaten the human race.
5) “Blue Bloods,” 10 p.m., CBS. In a rerun, Danny (Donnie Wahlberg) is obsessed with catching the man who burned down his house.