1) “Queen Sugar” season opener, 9 p.m.; and Central Park Five interview, 10, Oprah Winfrey Network. It’s a huge night for Winfrey and Ava DuVernay. They produce “Queen Sugar,” the intense drama (shown here) about a Louisiana family; this season, Nova’s book brings ripples of rage. They also produced (and DuVernay directed and co-wrote) “When They See Us,” the Netflix mini-series about the five black youths incorrectly convicted of rape. Now Winfrey interviews them, in a special that Netflix will simulcast.
2) Game-show night (II), 8-11 p.m., ABC. Each summer, ABC draws big audiences by rebooting old game. Sundays — “Celebrity Family Feud,” “$100,000 Pyramid,” “To Tell the Truth” — are strong; now Wednesdays jump in: “Press Your Luck” (8 p.m.), which had an advance episode Tuesday, is hosted by Elizabeth Banks; “Card Sharks” (9 p.m.) has Joel McHale. Then Alec Baldwin’s “Match Game” includes Jason Alexander, Sheryl Underwood, Michael Che, Gabriel Iglesias and more.
3) Hockey, 8 p.m., NBC. Here’s the seventh and final game of the Stanley Cup series, with the St. Louis Blues at the Boston Bruins. If the Bruins win, Boston will be only the second city (after Detroit in 1935) to win football, baseball and hockey championships in the same season.
4) “Krypton” season-opener, 10 p.m., Syfy; repeats at 10:55 p.m. Thursday, 10:56 Saturday, more. Last season ended in deep despair. Seg (grandfather of the future Superman) forced Brainiac into the Phantom Zone, but was pulled in there himself. Zod began taking control of planets; even the future Earth, Adam Strange found, will be Zod turf. Fortunately, time-travel lets Adam return to Krypton for a do-over. The result is visually stunning, but way too complicated, salvaged by Adam’s human touch.
5) More openers. On the non-fiction side, Fox debuts “First Responders Live” at 9 p.m.; it follows police, fire and paramedic units. For fiction, “Younger” starts its season at 10 p.m. on TV Land. Kelsey (Hilary Duff) takes over as publisher of the book-publishing company, which is wobbling financially,