1) “The Amazing Race” finale, 9-11 p.m., CBS. Veterans of three CBS reality shows collided … with “Race” the clear winner. It had five duos in the running and three are still there: Tyler Oakley and Korey Kuhl are friends, Leo Temory and Jamal Zadran are cousins, Colin Guinn and Christie Woods are “life partners.” Also surviving — one of the three “Big Brother” duos (Nicole Franzel and Victor Arroyo, here showing their boat skills) and none of the three “Survivor” duos. Tonight, the winner gets $1 million.
2) First Democratic debate, 9-11 p.m., NBC. Three years ago, the ratings soared for the Republican debates; now networks hope for the same on the other side. The party split up the front-runners, with some (including Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders) waiting until Thursday. That gives Elizabeth Warren, Cory Booker and others a chance to get attention tonight. Also tonight – Beto O’Rourke, Amy Klobuchar, Bill de Blasio, Julian Castro, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Ryan, John Delaney and Jay Inslee.
3) “Jane the Virgin,” 9 p.m., CW. Diane Guerrero has been everywhere lately – a regular on “Orange is the New Black,” a key to the second season of “Superior Donuts,” even playing Crazy Jane on “Doom Patrol.” All of that has kept her away from this role, as Jane’s best friend Lina. Now she’s back (for the first time in 19 months), to help Jane with wedding planning … and to make a personal request. That comes during an OK episode that finds both Jane’s parents fretting about their future.
4) “Card Sharks” and “Match Game,” 9 and 10 p.m., ABC. After hosting “Card Sharks,” Joel McHale will be on the panel for Alec Baldwin’s show. There, he’s joined by chef Rachael Ray, comedian Caroline Rhea, singer-actress Vanessa Williams and actors Jason Biggs and Donald Faison.
5) “Archer,” 10 p.m., FXX, rerunning at 10:30 and 11:30. The trouble with the space ship’s new passenger is that he wants to blow himself up. The other trouble is that when he does, he’ll destroy several solar systems. Even Archer finds this concerning, in a fairly good episode.