1) “CMT Crossroads,” 10 p.m., CMT. For 17 years, “Crossroads” has blended genres. Country stars mixed with everyone from Elton John to Bon Jovi. Brooks & Dunn (show here) did that in the show’s third episode, linking with ZZ Top. This time, however, they’ve diverted from the plan; they stick with the country singers who are on their “Reboot” album, including Luke Combs, Jon Pardi, Brett Young and Midland.
2) “Agents of SHIELD,” 8 p.m., ABC. Maybe it’s best to never accept a ride from a stranger. Especially if you’re on a different planet, facing a gambling dilemma. That’s what happens tonight to Leo Fitz, Jemma Simmons and Enoch; things go bad.
3) “The Big Stage,” 9 and 9:30 p.m., CW. Elliott Yamin may be remembered as the guy who beat Chris Daughtry on “American Idol.” That was in 2006, when Daughtry (the front-runner) suddenly finished fourth. He became a star anyway, as did Kellie Pickler (sixth) and Katharine McPhee (second); Taylor Hicks (first) and Yamin (third) did not. But we can catch Yamin at 9, along with Ben Schneider, Omri & Paulina, Cupcakes, Jackie Fabulous and Savitsky Cats; a rerun is at 9:30.
4) “Hawaii Five-0,” 9 p.m., CBS. In a rerun (following the “Whistleblowers” season-finale at 8) finds everyone intent on avenging a death. Working on it are Steve, Catherine, Danny, Junior and some old friends – Harry Langford (Chris Vance) and Wade Gutches (David Keith).
5) “Blue Bloods,” 10 p.m., CBS. This rerun finds Danny (Donnie Wahlberg) off-duty when he spots a gas station robbery. He ends up firing his police pistol; the aftermath leaves him shaken and leaves his family and colleagues worried.