1) “Heaven,” 8-10 p.m., Lifetime. Starting with “Flowers in the Attic,” Lifetime has soared big with movies based on V.C. Andrews novels. Now it will fill five straight Saturdays with her stories of the Casteel family. In this first one, Heaven Casteel (Annalise Basso, 18, shown here) is the oldest of five siblings in a mountain shack. A tragedy forces her into new worlds.
2) “Saturday Night Live,” 11:29 p.m., NBC. Rachel Brosnahan isn’t really a stand-up comedian, but she plays one on TV – and does it beautifully. In Amazon’s delightful “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” she’s a 1950s housewife, piercing the male world of stand-up comedy. The show and its star won Emmys in the first season and have been nominated in the next two. She hosts this rerun, with Greta Van Fleet as the music guest.
3) “So You Think You Can Dance,” 8 p.m., Fox. Here’s a rerun of the final “Academy” hour, sifting to the top 20. On Monday, the top 10 women will perform; the get their turn a week later.
4) Games and such. At 8 p.m., CBS has a new “Million Dollar Mile,” with a Pilates instructor, a parkour expert, a racer and a professional triathlete. Then ABC has reruns of “Press Your Luck” at 9 p.m. and “Card Sharks” at 10.
5) “Frankie Drake Mysteries” season-opener, 7 and 8 p.m. ET, Ovation. OK, we didn’t have to wait long between seasons. The 11-episode first season concluded last week; now the 10-week second season begins. (That’s possible because this is a Canadian show, reaching the U.S. a year late; the third season starts its Canadian run in September.) Set in 1920s, this imagines Toronto’s first all-female detective agency. In the first hour, antiquities may be a scam; in the second, a kidnapping goes bad.