1) “Bachelor in Paradise” opener, 8-10:01 p.m., ABC. TV is determined to stuff our summer with blue sky, sunshine and folks who look nice in swimwear. This starts wih 11 women (most of them shown here) and nine men. The opening focus is on Blake Horstmann, 30, who was runner-up in last year’s “Bachelorette.” He gets the first date card, stirring things with past acquaintances Hannah Godwin and Caelynn Miller-Keyes, both 24. Then his ex-girlfriend (Kristina Schulman, 27) arrives. That complicates things … which is how TV likes it.
2) “The Big Bang Theory,” 9 pm., CBS. After keeping its best show on the shelf for weeks, CBS now reruns it on Mondays and Thursdays. This is a good episode a final shot for some terrific guest stars. There’s Christine Baranski as Leonard’s mom, who suddenly seems suspiciously warm and … well, motherly. And Kevin Sussman and Lauren Laplus as Stuart and Denise, ready for a turning point.
3) “So You Think You Can Dance,” 9 p.m., Fox. Last week, the show’s top 10 women each did a number with one of the “all-stars.” Now the 10 men get their turns.
4) “Descendants 3,” 8 p.m., Disney. Disney REALLY want us to see this musical. After debuting it Friday, it plans to show it at 8 p.m. for 10 straight nights, through Sunday. This has young Disney stars, including Sofia Carson, China Ann McClain, Booboo Stewart and (as Carlos) Cameron Boyce, who died last month at 20, from epilepsy complications. They play the offspring of famous characters. On a recruiting trip, we meet the children of everyone from Gaston to Dopey.
5) “My Life is Murder” debut, any time, www.acorn.tv. Lucy Lawless returns to her native land – or, at least, near it. She found fame as Xena in her native New Zealand, then moved to the U.S. Now she stars in this Australian series, which continues on Mondays, through Sept. 30. Lawless plays a former homicide cop, now a private eye. The opener has a so-so story, which we’ll quickly forgive. With gorgeous city settings and likeable characters, it remains pleasant to watch.