1) “Twilight Saga” and/or “Saturday Night Live.” Clearly, this is Kristen Stewart’s day. The entire saga – in which she finds love and/or lust with a vampire and a werewolf – is on the Paramount Network at noon and 3, 6, 9 and 11:30 p.m. And if you skip that last one, you can see her second time as “SNL” host, at 11:29 p.m. on NBC; Coldplay is the music guest.
2) “Bull,” 8 p.m., CBS. Bull’s client got some bad advice from his previous lawyer: He was told to accept a misdemeanor assault charge; when the victim died, that changed to felony manslaughter.
3) “NCIS,” 9 p.m.,, CBS. Working with the Global Criminal Tribunal, the team tries to help a Syrian citizen. He was brutally attacked while bringing information about chemical warfare.
4) Christmas movies, 8 p.m., cable. Now that Halloween is gone, we’re supposed to spend eight weeks obsessing on Christmas. Here are two new movies: Hallmark’s “Merry & Bright” has Jodie Sweetin as the head of a candy company and Andrew Walker as a business consultant; Lifetime’s “Christmas Reservations” has Melissa Joan Hart working at a resort, where her old boyfriend and his two kids check in.
5) “Moana (2016),” 8:50 p.m., Freeform. On Tuesday, Auli’i Cravalho will sing the lead role in ABC’s “Little Mermaid Live.” First, catch this animated delight, with Cravalho as an adventurous islander.