1) Grammys, 8-11 p.m. ET, CBS. On his final Grammycast (after 40 years), producer Ken Ehrlich continues the “Grammy moments” he’s known for. When Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus (shown here) do “Old Town Road,” they’ll add BTS, Diplo and more. A tribute to the late Nipsy Hussle links Kirk Franklin, John Legend, DJ Khaled, and YG. Run-D.M.C. links with Aerosmith … and a song from “Fame”: has Camila Cabello, Joshua Bell, Misty Copeland, Common and more. Also performing: Ariana Grande, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani. Jonas Brothers, Lizzo, more.
2) Football, 3 p.m. ET, ABC and ESPN, rerunning at 9 p.m. on NFL Network. Here are all the best football players – except, of course, the ones who will be in the Super Bowl next week … and the ones who are nursing injuries … and others. Anyway, the rest should give us a wide-open game in Orlando.
3) “Masterpiece: Sanditon,” 9 p.m., PBS. In the first three hours of this eight-parter, Charlotte has frowned on Sidney and his rigid control of Georgiana Lambe, the young heiress. Now Lambe’s secret lover is coming and Charlotte might help. Also, scheming Clara sees that the step-siblings, Esther and Sir Edward, are in love. It’s another strong episode, as the story (which began with a Jane Austen fragment) gets brasher and soapier.
4) “American Ninja Warrior,” 9-11 p.m., NBC. Here’s a rerun of the competition pitting six-person teams from the U.S., Australia and Europe. They race across four stages, totaling 23 obstacles.
5) Finales. At 9 p.m., Showtime wraps the 10th “Shameless” season; there will be one more. At 10 p.m. ET (preceded by a Pete Buttigieg town hall at 7), Fox News wraps “Scandalous: Ruby Ridge.” And at 11, Showtime ends the first season of the oft-brilliant “Work in Progress,” with one of the grimmest episodes ever on a show sometimes called a comedy. Abby lost her one romance … and argued with Julia Sweeney about the “It’s Pat” character … and mourned her dead therapist … and vowed to maybe kill herself after the 180th almond … which looms.