1) “The Voice” opener, 8-10 p.m., NBC. Blake Shelton is on his own this time. He’s always been able to bounce his jibes off his friend Adam Levine and/or his mate Gwen Stefani. Now neither is here; this is the fifth edition for Kelly Clarkson, third for John Legend and first for Nick Jonas. At first, the two pals dominated; in 13 editions, Shelton — shown here surrounded by Jonas adoration — had six winners and Levine had three. Then Clarkson arrived, winning three of four. Legend also won as a first-timer … which is a good sign for Jonas.
2) “The Bachelor,” 8-10 p.m., ABC. Here’s the “fantasy suite” episode, when the bachelor hopes that each of the final three women will spend a night with him. Peter Weber, 28, a California pilot, has three Southerners to ponder. Victoria Fuller, 26, is a medical sales rep from Virginia; Madison Prewett, 23, is a foster-care recruiter from Alabama; Hannah Ann Sluss, 23, from Tennessee, is, of course, a model.
3) “Better Call Saul,” 9 p.m., AMC, rerunning at 10:05. If you missed Sunday’s season-opener, you can catch a rerun at 7:45 p.m. It starts with a post-Saul flashforward, then sees the early days of Jimmy transforming into Saul and handing out 50-percent discounts to low-life types. Tonight, some of them see that as an encouraging reason to go on a crime spree. It’s another offbeat but interesting episode.
4) “Bob (Hearts) Abishola,” 8:30 p.m., CBS. In a rerun. Bob’s mom is depressed; Abishola’s aunt and uncle try to help by paying a visit. Wendie Malick and Marilu Henner guest as the mom’s friends.
5) “Agatha Raisin: As the Pig Turns,” any time, www.acorn.tv. Agatha’s usually the fun one, but this time she deflates the pig roast by pointing out that this is a human’s torso, not a pig’s. From there, the probe begins. It’s Bill’s first case after his police promotion … just as he’s developing a romance with Agatha’s assistant. It’s a fun story, wrapping up a string of three movie-length mysterie