1) “Great Performances: In the Heights: Chasing Broadway Dreams,” 9 p.m., PBS. This is feel-good TV – a show that feels especially good when we know what’s happened in the 11 years since it first aired. We see Lin-Manuel Miranda (shown here, left, in his later “Hamilton” triumph), then 28, ready to open “In the Heights” on Broadway. He’d been writing it since his sophomore year in college, where he met Thomas Kail, now directing it. We meet the gifted cast, see its Tony triumph … and know these people will soar again, with “Hamilton.”
2) “New York Times Presents: Dominic Fike, At First,” 10 p.m., FX, rerunning at 10:47. Fike was under house-arrest (for assaulting a cop) when he finished some music demos. The result sparked a bidding war. He was back in jail (for violating the original sentence) when his career soared. Now, at 24, he has a reported $4 million contract and his first album. His story is told here.
3) “Greatest #AtHome Videos,” 8 p.m., CBS. Here’s the third of four episodes CBS ordered, offering an amiable view of the fun people have, concocting videos during the stay-at-home months.
4) “Magnum P.I.,” 9 p.m., CBS. Is it kidnapping if the person is dead? In this rerun, Magnum is hired to retrieve a stolen urn … which others are willing to kill for. At 10 p.m., “Blue Bloods” has Frank (Tom Selleck, the original Magnum) trying to vindicate a detective accused of using excessive force.
5) “Being Reuben” debut, 9 and 9:30 p.m., CW. Reuben de Maid grants he’s not your usual reality-show star. “I’m a 14-year-old boy who wears make-up.” He’s been doing that since he was 9, he says, pursuing his goal : “I would like to be the most famous person in the world.” For now, he’s become a social-media “influencer,” has been on Ellen Degeneres’ show and has even had a make-up session with Kim Kardashian. This show follows him and his family in Cardiff, Wales.