1) “CMA Country Christmas,” 9-10 p.m. ABC. This is usually a festive two hours, in front of a cheery audience. But now it aims for the at-home feel of traditional holiday specials. Thomas Rhett and his wife Lauren host; they’re shown here with Florida GeorgiaLine. Also performing are Tim McGraw, Kelsea Ballerini, Gabby Barrett, Little Big Town, Lady Antebellum and Dan + Shay, plus Darius Rucker with dynamic violinist Lindsey Stirling.
2) “The Disney Holiday Singalong,” 8 p.m., ABC. The first two “Singalong” specials were surprise ratings hits. Now comes a Christmas edition, again with the dancing/singing Houghs. Julianne does two songs; her brother Derek does two with his fiancee, Hayley Erbert. Others are Katy Perry, BTS, Michael Buble, Pink, Leslie Odom Jr., Ciara, Andrea Bocelli, Chloe x Halle and Kerry Washington. Also, three casts – “The Lion King,” “Aladdin” and “Frozen” – link for “Let It Go.”
3) “The Voice,” 8-10 p.m., NBC. These people fill out NBC’s schedule, at 8 p.m. each weekday. Tonight is the first live show, with 17 performers … Tuesday has the results … Thursday is a Christrmas special … and Friday reruns tonight’s show. In between, on Wednesday, is the annual Rockefeller Center special … which includes “Voice” judge Gwen Stefani.
4) “Bob (Hearts) Abishola,” 8:30 p.m., CBS. This delightful show takes a new tone, now that Bob and Abishola are engaged. Tonight, he’s eager to show her off at an awards gala. Also, his mom now has his brother learning the business fron the ground up – which means bonding with his co-workers.
5) “Filthy Rich” finale, 9 p.m., Fox. In the wacko world of soap operas, nothing is definite or permanent – including death and identity. Now sweet Rose is ready to marry bad-beard Mark, who killed her half-brother. Widowed Margaret makes her business move, unaware that her husband is alive. And Eric’s wife faces other questions: Who was her recent lover and who fathered her baby? That leads to the fiery finale that the show’s opening scene promised; It’s a big ending to a loudly perverse series.