1) “Harry and Meghan: Escaping the Palace,” 8 p.m., Lifetime. It’s a trilogy now, for Lifetime’s favorite couple (shown here in real life). The fairly charming “Harry and Meghan: A Royal Romance” (2018) reruns at 3 p.m., with “Harry and Meghan: Becoming Royal” (2019) at 5:30; then this new film arrives. Surprisingly, different actors play the couple each time. At 10:03 p.m. is a new special, “The American Royal Baby.”
2) “Bachelor in Paradise,” 8-10 p.m., ABC. If you tire of the subtleties of royal romance, you can switch her for a brash, bikini-clad approach. This will continue through Oct. 12, but the show that follows (“The Ultimate Surfer,” 10 p.m. today and Tuesday) ends next week.
3) “NCIS,” 9 p.m., CBS. After dominating Tuesdays forever, the ratings-leader moves to Mondays. Now – two weeks before the season-opener – it has a rerun centering on Torres: A case leads him to meet the father who left him when he was young. Pam Dawber, the wife of series star Mark Harmon, returns as investigative reporter Marcie Warren.
4) “The Republic of Sarah,” 9 p.m., CW. It’s the last show of the season – and, probably, forever – for a well-conceived show that never quite found a summer audience. To stop a ruthless developer, a young teacher used a quirk in a long-ago treaty; now the town is a separate republic and she’s in charge. Tonight, there’s a chance for international recognition, but at great personal cost. She turns to Grover for help. Also, her brother Danny offers to help Corinne with her legal problems.
5) Marathons: “Frankie Drake Mysteries” is a likable, low-key series about two women solving crimes in 1920s Toronto. Now the second and third seasons rerun from 8 a.m. ET to 4 a.m. ET on Ovation, setting up the Oct. 2 start of the fourth season. Other marathons: E has the final five Harry Potter films, from 5:35 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Freeform has the four “Toy Story” films, from 4:30 to 11 p.m.