1) “The Voice” (8 p.m.) and “That’s My Jam” (10 p.m.), NBC. It will be musical Mondays now. First, “Voice” moves into its next phase (the “knock-out round”), with Reba McEnitre as the mentor for all four teams. Then Jimmy Fallon’s music-oriented “That’s My Jam” is at 10. It had a rerun last week, but now comes a new hour, with the Bailey sisters (shown here) competing against each other. Halle is with actor Simu Liu; Chloe is with Adam Lambert, the former “Idol” runner-up.
2) “American Idol,” 8-10 p.m., ABC. And here’s the rest of music-Monday. “Idol” is wrapping up its two-part visit to a Hawaiian report; viewers will choose who survives in the top 20.
3) “Live With Kelly and Mark” debut, 9 a.m. in most markets (check local listings). Ryan Seacrest has ended his six-year run as co-host and Mark Consuelos steps in. He knows the gig: He’s been a frequent guest host … and has been married to Kelly Ripa for 27 years. Singer Chili Thomas and psychic Char Margolis are guests. Coming are Scott Foley (Tuesday), Ray Romano (Wednesday), Jane Krakowski (Thursday), Sheryl Lee Ralph and Annaleigh Ashford (Friday).
4) “Bob (Hearts) Abishola,” 8:30 p.m., CBS. This clever comedy is filled with side characters, a few of them (Bob’s siblings) lame and most of them excellent. Tonight, Bob has talked Chukwuemeka, the way-too-handsome pharmacist, into proposing to Kemi. Also, a relationship wobbles when Kofu – who’s been living in the garage of his cousin Goodwin – considers moving into the apartment building of Abishola’s aunt and uncle.
5) “Fantasy Island,” 9 p.m., Fox. Two couples arrive, seemingly with opposite goals. One wants a relaxing time, after stressing out over pregnancy attempts. The other wants to achieve two retirement dreams – a golf hole-in-one and finishing reading “Gone Girl.” The result has a few fun moments – a food fight, a golf-cart chase – and a lot of bland and predictable ones. Also, there’s a spoiler for people who still haven’t read or seen “Gone Girl.”