1) “Ghosts” season-finale, 8:30 p.m., CBS. When Sam inherited a mansion last year, she decided to turn it into a bed-and-breakfast. What could go wrong? A lot so far, despite help from the ghosts that only Sam can see. Now comes another problem: Someone arrives, claiming to be the rightful heir. There’s a surprise, CBS says, that could sharply change things.
2) Academy of Country Music awards, 7 p.m. ET, Amazon Prime. This will stream, out of reach for some fans, but it’s packed with starpower. Dolly Parton hosts (with Garth Brooks) and performs. Carly Pearce links with Trisha Yearwood, Cole Swindell with Jo Dee Messina. Also performing are Hardy (the year’s top nominee), Keith Urban, Lainey Wilson, Morgan Wallen, Miranda Lambert, Luke Combs, Ashley McBryde, Ed Sheeran and more.
3) “Next Level Chef” season-finale, 8 and 9 p.m., Fox. Only five of 18 chefs remain. There’s Nuri Muhammad, 22; Christopher Spinosa, 29; Tucker Ricchio, 31; Pilar Omega, 38; and Omi Hopper, 39.
Tonight, each must make a dish that combines ingredients from two states. Then the final three each must make a meal while getting a total of 90 minutes on all three levels.
4) “Walker” season-finale, 8 p.m., CW. It’s time for a wedding … which isn’t always good news in the Walker world. In a season-finale of the original “Walker, Texas Ranger” series, Walker’s true love was shot at a friend’s wedding. She later recovered, married him and became a frequent target of bad guys. Now CW isn’t saying whose wedding this will be … but has just renewed the show for next season.
5) ALSO: Alongside those finales, there are several shows that will wrap next week, on the last Thursday of the season. That includes “Young Sheldon,” which will have two episodes next week, and lots of shows that will have one – CBS’ “So Help Me Todd”; ABC’s “Station 19” and “Grey’s Anatomy”; and all three of NBC’s “Law & Order” shows.