1) “Hotel Portofino” and “World on Fire” season-finales, 8 and 9 p.m., PBS. Two continuing dramas, each wtih World War II as a key factor, offer deep characters and strong emotions. The pre-war “Portofino” (shown hre in a previous episode) finds hope for saving the hotel, but agony for people near Lucian — his wife, his lover and his friend. For the wartime “Fire,” Harry is back from the front, but his wife is re-joining the Resistance and his mother is, as always, abominable.
2) “Annika” season-finale, 10 p.m., PBS. Unlike the other PBS series, this has solved a crime each week … until now. It spins a tale filled with intriguing characters … then seems to suspend it until next year. Still, other things get settled, with great moments involving Annika’s daughter, father and boyfriend.
3) “Fear the Walking Dead” series-finale, 9-11:19 p.m., AMC, repeating at 11:19, 1:32, 3:45. For eight taut seasons, this has eyed a zombie-filled world. Madison (the terrific Kim Dickens), a former school counselor, was at the core of the first four seasons, seemed to die heroically, then re-emerged at the end of the seventh season. Now that Shrike is dead, Madison has been turning PADRE into a force for good … but the hordes are at the gate.
4) “Raya and the Last Dragon” (2021), 8-10 p.m., ABC. This animated film offers the best and worst of Disney tradition. On the plus side, it’s gorgeous visually and admirable gender-wise; when was the last time you saw a film in which the hero, villain and dragon are all female? On the minus, it has a so-so plot. Raya’s dad gives little thought to protecting a gem that brings everyone happiness. Now she must piece it back together, in a stop-and-start road film.
5) ALSO: Then again, we can catch some of Disney’s top moments on Freeform. The marathon starts at 11:05 a.m. with the witty “Enchanted” (2007), which shifts quickly from cartoon to live action; it peaks at 7:50 p.m. with “Beauty and the Beast” (1991). Other choices include the splendid “Gilded Age,” at 9 p.m. on HBO and the mid-section of the three-night “Kennedy” documentary, 8-11 p.m. on History.