1) “America’s Got Talent,” 8-10 p.m., NBC. The last couple weeks have sent 14 acts to the semi-finals, including dancers, acrobats, two comedians, a violinist and lots of singers. Now 12 more perform, with the last seven spots (plus a wild card) being filled Wednesday. Here are two magicians, an aerialist, a dog act and comedian Jackie Fabulous, plus lots of music – three singers (one of them opera), some beatboxers and the Detroit Youth Choir … also, a guitarist and Gonzo (shown here) the tambourine master.
2) “Bring the Funny,” 10 p.m., NBC. Unlike previous comedy competitions, this 10-week series mixes genres. It has standup, sketch and “variety” — a category that has ranged from a purple puppet to a guy in a robot costume. As the semi-finals begin, the contestants (some quite funny) are equally distributed: With three episodes left, there are four stand-ups comics, four sketch groups and four variety acts. Jeff Foxworthy, Chrissy Teigen and Kenan Thompson are the judges.
3) “NCIS,” 8 p.m., CBS. Kasie, the show’s lab whiz, has a rare chance to be at the core. She’s played by Diona Reasonover … who had the tough job of replacing Pauley Perrette after almost 15 seasons as Abby. In this rerun, Kasie solves a 30-year-old murder … but a loophole might set the suspect free.
4) “NCIS: New Orleans,” 10 p.m., CBS. After sitting on the shelf for two months, this gets double duty for a while, with reruns at 10 p.m. Tuesdays and Sundays. Tonight finds Pride, shaken by his near-death experience, when he has a new crisis: His assistant, Ginny Young, was kidnapped; she escaped, after learning about an organ-harvesting scheme.
5) More, 10 p.m., cable. It’s the “mid-season finale” for “Ambitions” (Oprah Winfrey Network), with Stephanie, played by Robin Givens. scheming to destroy another lawyer. On the reality side? On “Undercover Billionaire” (Discovery), Glenn Stearns pushes to expand his business … then faces the possibility of losing his start-up funds. And on “Cash Pad” (CNBC), JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers are back to tight spaces, this time in Phoenix; they’re turning a detached garage into a vacation retreat.