1) “The Bachelor” finale, 8-10 p.m. today and Tuesday, ABC. Clayton Echard was in a loving mood last week. On consecutive nights, he slept with Rachel Recchia and Gabby Windey (shown here), telling each “I love you” and/or “I’m falling in love with you.” The third night, he found that Susie Evans was unhappy about this, despite him saying “I am the most in love with you.” She left; now the show has four hours to straighten this all out.
2) “America’s Got Talent: Extreme” finale, 8-10 p.m., NBC. We’ve seen it all in the first three weeks, from Jello wrestlers to a human cannonball. We’ve seen folks named Dr. Danger and Danny Zzzz and Leeky Da Bikestar; they’ve been aerialists, drivers, stuntmen, even a competitive eater. Now the finale gives the winner $500,000.
3) “The Cleaning Lady” season-finale, 9 p.m., Fox. There’s been good and bad news for Thony lately. She got her son a lifesaving transplant in Mexico. Then she was stranded there and her FBI handler tried to smuggle her across the border. Now both are in jail and life is gloomy. Stick around, because the show has concocted a fairly good finish to a tough situation.
4) “Bob (Hearts) Abishola,” 8:30, CBS. Bob’s sock company is making a commercial and the director thinks his family should be onscreen. He knows these people and has his doubts. Briga Heelan – who had a regular role, as a chemotherapy patient, in the first season of “B Positive” – plays the director. Cedric the Entertainer and Tichina Arnold appear briefly as their “The Neighborhood” characters.
5) ALSO: It’s a strong night for mystery/thriller fans. The second movie-length “Chelsea Detective” (any time, www.acorn.tv) is a richly complex tale, centering on a trendy restaurant. Also, AMC gives us the second chance at two tales: At 9 p.m. is the “Killing Eve” that ran Sunday on BBC America; her religious detour has failed – she killed the vicar and his daughter – and Villanelle is out of sorts. At 10 is the third episode of “Ragdoll,” which aired on AMC+. The killer keeps being a step ahead of police.