1) “Good Sam” finale, 10 p.m., CBS. Shows are starting to wrap up now. Coming are the finales of Fox’s “Call Me Kat” on Thursday and CBS’ “Magnum P.I.” and “Blue Bloods” on Friday. First, we get “Sam,” which never quite caught on – in Nielsen ratings, it’s 30th of 31 CBS shows, topping only “Come Dance With Me” – despite likable people. Sam (Sofia Bush, shown here) became chief of surgery when her dad (Jason Isaacs) was ill; he’s not happy about it.
2) “Nature,” 8 p.m., PBS. Martin Dohrn was used to awesome creatures. He’d shot films about lions and leopards, monkeys and monarch butterflies, crocodiles and ants and more. Then the pandemic confined him to his home in Bristol, England. On his kitchen table, he created special lenses; he then filmed more than 60 species of bees in his backyard. This fascinating hour ranges from violence to a master nest-builder.
3) “The Masked Singer,” 8 p.m., Fox. It’s time to choose the final person in next week’s finale. Already waiting are singers disguised as Firefly and Ringmaster. Now the last spot will go to Prince, Space Bunny or Queen Cobras. They triumphed over Kirstie Alley last week and, alas, Rudy Giuliani the week before that.
4) “Good Trouble,” 10 p.m., Freeform. In the “mid-season finale,” Mariana finally has permission from others to date Evan; still, she feels conflicted. Also, Alice is hesitant to go back onstage as a comedian. Joaquin gets a tip about where his sister might be. And Isabella’s parents have a new idea for her baby.
5) ALSO: Fans call this “Star Wars Day,” because “May the 4th” sounds like “may the force be with you.” As usual, Disney+ is expecting extra traffic. It has all nine “Skywalker saga” films, plus its spin-off “Mandalorian” and “Boba Fett” series. Today it adds “Disney Gallery: The Book of Boba Fett,” looking at the character’s history and talking to filmmakers.