1) “Blue Bloods” season-finale, 10 p.m., CBS. Nothing lasts forever on TV … unless cops and/or Tom Selleck are involved. “Blue Bloods” was recently renewed for its 13th season; first, this episode links the family of Frank Reagan (Selleck): His son Jamie and grandson Joe (Will Hochman, shown here) search for an undocumented teenager who was being sex-trafficked. Their probe converges with one by Danny (another son), after the murder of a woman who was in witness protection.
2) “Magnum P.I.” season-finale, 9 p.m., CBS. Another piece of CBS’ successful crime-show line-up wraps its season. Det. Katsumoto’s ex-wife has been abducted; Magnum and Higgins try a dangerous mission inside a high-security prison. Also, Suzy has pregnancy complications; T.C. rushes to help Rick.
3) “Sheryl,” 9-10:35 p.m., Showtime. By the time Sheryl Crow won a best-new-artist Grammy, she has seemingly lived several lives. She was a track star, an honor student, a school teacher. She sang in bands … and in a “Cop Rock” episode … and in a McDonald’s commercial … and back-up on Michael Jackson’s tour. Then the world seemed to discover her at 33. In a richly detailed film, Crow looks back at it all, including the setbacks, break-ups and misogyny.
4) “Bosch: Legacy,” any time, IMDB TV. After seven seasons on Amazon Prime, Bosch (now a private eye) has a new season on a different streaming service. Meanwhile, Prime starts a true-crime series, “The Unsolved Murder of Beverly Lynn Smith” … Netflix has a teen-drama movie, “Along for the Ride” … and Apple TV+ starts the second season of the spy tale “Tehran.” They come one day after Paramount+ launched its prequel, “Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.”
5) And sports: The play-offs continue, with doubleheaders starting at 7 p.m. on ESPN (basketball) and TNT (hockey) and 7:30 on TBS (hockey). Getting us in the mood, AMC has a sports triple-feature. The baseball films – “Field of Dreams” (199) at 9 a.m., “A League of Their Own” (1992) at 11:30 – are superb. The football one – “Draft Day” (2014) – has its merits, but is flawed because the initial trade makes no sense.