1) “NCIS” season-finale, 9 p.m., CBS. Parker (Gary Cole, shown here, left) has at least one thing in common with his predecessor, Gibbs – ex-wives. Gibbs has several; Parker has at least one. She’s an FBI agent (Teri Polo) who arrives to help when he’s being framed for murder. She’ll stick around this fall, for the show’s 20th.season.
2) More season-finales, CBS. On “The Neighborhood” (8 p.m.), Marty is ready to propose. On the delightful “Bob (Hearts) Abishola (8:30), Abishola seems to be enamored with the charismatic new preacher. And at10 p.m., “NCIS: Hawaii” wraps up a two-parter, with a prisoner exchange gone bad.
3) “Don’t Forget the Lyrics” and “Beat Shazam” season-openers, 8 and 9 p.m., Fox. The regular seson officially continues through Wednesday, but Fox is jumping to its summer line-up. Here are two music-oriented games – the first hosted by Niecy Nash and the second by Jamie Foxx, with his daughter Corinne as DJ. Another summer show (“MasterChef”) opens Wednesday, alongside “So You Think You Cn Dance,” which arrived a week earlier.
4) “Better Call Saul,” 9 p.m., AMC. This terrific series – a “Breaking Bad” prequel – is near its end. Tonight, the scheming Jimmy and his equally scheming wife Kim find a setback to their plan. After this, the show takes a break, then returns on July 11 for its final six episodes.
5) ALSO: Two networks finished their Monday line-ups early. Tonight, ABC has basketball (the Celtics and Heat) at 8:30 p.m., with a pre-game show at 8. From 8-11 p.m., NBC has“Jurassic World” (2015), a dinosaurs-gone-wild movie. Then again, if you want to see dinosaurs (and other long-ago creatures), you might try Apple TV+. Over the next five days, it will air “Prehistoric Planet,” an ambitious documentary with special effects and with music by Hans Zimmer, the two-time Oscar-winner.