1) “Beat Shazam,” 9 p.m., Fox. It’s “daddy daughter night,” which fits this show. Jamie Foxx hosts, with his daughter Corinne, 28, as the DJ. (They’re shown here.) Now here’s an episode in which similar duos are the contestants. That follows another music-based show, with Niecy Nash hosting “Don’t Forget theLyrics” at 8.
2) Basketball, 9 p.m. ET, ABC. The pro finals continue, with Golden State hosting game five of the best-of-seven series. If needed, the sixth game will be at 9 p.m. Thursday in Boston and the seventh will return to Golden State at 8 p.m. Sunday. Each is preceded by two half-hours – a Jimmy Kimmel special and a pre-game show.
3) ”Roswell, New Mexico” season-opener, 8 p.m., CW. In last week’s season-opener, Isobel professed her love for Anatsa and Max almost proposed to Liz … until a mega-storm interrupted everything. Now come complications: Liz conects with someone from her past; Anatsa, a newspaper reporter, digs into the story of the bank heists … angering Mas, who is the acting sheriff.
4) “In the Dark” season-opener, 9 p.m., CW. Blind and in prison, Murphy finds that she has to be creative in order to stay alive. Also in this second episode of the season, her friend Felix tries to concoct a way to help her.
5) ALSO: The second round of hearings by the Jan. 6 committee is scheduled to start at 10 a.m., with news channels covering. And at 8:30 p.m., CBS’ “Bob (Hearts) Abishola” reruns a recent episode, spurred by a surprise: Dele has spent much of his life being told he’ll become a doctor; visiting a hospital with his mother, he promptly became sick when he saw blood. The opening scene, with everyone (except Dele) arguing Dele’s future, is hilarious.