1) “Better Call Saul” series finale, 9 p.m., AMC, rerunning at 10:38. A great series concludes. Since this is a prequel, we know where part of it is headed. We know Jimmy (Bob Odenkirk, shown here), re-dubbed “Saul,” will be the scheming lawyer working with the “Breaking Bad” guys. But in the flashforward scenes after that, he’s bottomed out. His wife has left (a flashforward showed her new life in Florida); he calls himself “Gene” and has done a cruel theft. We’ll see how or if he survives.
2) “American Ninja Warrior,” 8-10 p.m. , NBC. The “finals” begin, but it won’t be very final. This is the first half of the first stage. The second half is next week, with 2-3 more weeks to follow. That fits into a plan that has NBC’s summer peaking in September, leading into the new season.
3) “Bob (Hearts) Abishola,” 8:30 p.m., CBS. Recovering from her stroke, Bob’s mom (wonderfully played by Christine Ebersole) has been staying with him, savoring the extra attention. When Abishola moved in after the wedding, the mom felt ignored. In this rerun, she sort of runs away from home.
4) “Roswell, New Mexico,” 8 p.m., CW. With her secret uncovered by Max and Rosa, Liz makes a rash decision. Also, Michael and Maria scramble, with the trail to their missing friends running cold. It’s a new hour, followed at 9 by a new “In the Dark,” with Murphy and Darnell confronting their nemesis.
5) “Running Wild with Bear Grylls,” 8 and 9 p.m., National Geographic, rerunning at 11 and midnight. Both hours are in Costa Rica – first a rerun, with Ashton Kutcher in the coastal jungle, and then a new hour, with Florence Pugh in the volcanic rainforest.