1) Halloween finale, everywhere. After a month of overkill, there’s one more day. “Dancing With the Stars” (8 p.m., Disney+) has a Halloween theme, with teams dancing to “Heads Will Roll” and “The Witches are Back.” Then “Quantum Leap” (10 p.m., NBC) has Ben (shown here) jump into a priest’s body on Halloween. In daytime, Kelly Clarkson sings “Monster Mash” on her syndicated show and Ray Parker Jr. does “Ghostbusters” on CBS’ “The Talk.”
2) Halloween movies. Alongside all the scary films, cable has some lighter ones. Freeform starts with “Ghostbusters” (1984) at 10:30 a.m., wrapping up with “Hotel Transylvania” (2012) and “Hocus Pocus” (1993), at 7 and 9 p.m. The Disney Channel goes all day, leading to the “Under Wraps” films (2021, 2022) at 5:40 and 7:25 p.m. The Paramount Network has “Addams Family” films (1982, 1984) at 8 and 10 p.m., rerunning them at midnight and 2 a.m.
3) “The Bold and the Beautiful,” 1:30 p.m. (check local listings), CBS; also on Paramount Plus. Speaking of scary beings, this episode focuses on the evil deeds of Sheila Carter (Kimberlin Brown). She’s had plenty, from keeping a hostage to altering a paternity test and spiking a non-alcoholic drink She’s shot people and dumped a swarm of bees in someone’s window.
4) World Series, 8 p.m. ET, Fox, with preview at 7. After starting with two games in Houston, the best-of-seven series moves to Philadelphia. By taking a travel day Sunday, it avoided colliding with pro-football. Tonight, however, it faces the Bengals-Browns game, at 8:15 p.m. on ESPN and ESPN2.
5) “Doc Martin,” any time, www.acorn.tv. Being married to Doc is difficult enough, but now Louisa has new problems. In one episode – an especially good one – her father is suddenly out of prison and in her kitchen. In another, Doc is at a conference where his ex-girlfriend looms.