1) “Saturday Night Live,” 11:29 p.m., NBC. Dave Chappelle (shown here) has become the show’s Saturday-after-election host. He did that in 2016 … and again in 2020, on the day a presidential winner was finally declared. Now he’s back after the mid-terms, with Black Star as music guest.
2) “The Equalizer,” 9 p.m., CBS. After missing two straight weeks, this ratings-leader will be back with a new episode Sunday. First, it offers an excellent hour from last season: To retrieve a painting that was stolen a century ago (during the 1920 massacre of Blacks in Tulsa), Robyn (Queen Latifah) links with a thief (Jada Pinkett Smith) who is skilled, but hard to trust.
3) “Yellowstone,” 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Paramount Network. Here’s another show that will finally be back Sunday – in this case, after a long wait. The fourth season ended Jan. 2; the fifth starts at 8 p.m. Sunday, with John (Kevin Costner) taking over as governor. First, the third season reruns today. Its final four episodes will re-rerun at 8 a.m. Sunday, with the fourth season rerunning at noon.
4) Football. Fox has a West Coast doubleheader – Washington (ranked No. 25) at Oregon (No. 6) at 7 p.m. ET and Arizona at UCLA (No. 12) at 10:30. Also, ABC has a promising match-up at 7:30 p.m. ET, with Texas Christian (No. 4) at Texas (No., 18).
5) ALSO: The 8 p.m. choices vary: NBC has “Password” … CW has two musicians (Ginuwine and Jeff Timmons) tackling a Houdini-inspired escape trick on “Magic With the Stars” … and CBS has an “NCIS: Los Angeles” rerun, with someone threatening to blow up a bus full of hostages.