1) “Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted,” 11 p.m. ET, National Geographic. After spending lots of time grumbling and cursing in kitchens, Ramsay (shown here) headed out to the world. The opener took him to the mountains of Peru; this one (which debuted Sunday) takes him to New Zealand. Ramsay – who did a lot of fishing in his Scottish boyhood – tries to catch and cook seafood in the style of the naive Maori. With interesting people and gorgeous settings, the result is fairly entertaining. Next, on Sunday, is Morocco.
2) “Million Dollar Mile” finale, 8 and 9 p.m., CBS. After being exiled to Saturdays (due to weak ratings), this LeBron James production has its final episodes. One features one of the female Harlem Globetrotters; another has the “Harlem Hammer” take on two opponents.
3) “Dark Angel,” 8-10 p.m., Lifetime. Here’s the second of five films, tracing the Casteel Family of V.C. Andrews’ novels. In “Heaven” (rerunning at 6 p.m.), we met Heaven Casteel, a teenager growing up poor. Her mother fled and her father sold the kids to separate families; she ended up with a brutal one. Tonight, she moves in with her rich grandparents (Jason Priestley and Kelly Rutherford).
4) “Bring the Funny,” 10 p.m., NBC. On Tuesday, this comedy competition wrapped up its four-part open-mike phase. Some of that will rerun today and Sunday, before acts start competing on Tuesday.
5) “Saturday Night Live,” 11:29 p.m., NBC. We expect Idris Elba to do dead-serious drama, but now he hosts this comedy rerun. Khalid is the music guest.