1) “The Bachelor” finale, 8-10 p.m., ABC; concludes 8-10 p.m. Tuesday. Let’s not even try to figure this out. Peter Weber, 28, a pilot, is supposed to choose Madison Prewett or Hannah Ann Sloss (shown here), both 23. But Prewett, a foster parent recruiter, had said she’s saving herself for marriage and probably couldn’t continue if he’d slept with the others; he said he had. Prewett left … and returned. Now Weber is supposed to choose her or Sloss, a model. First, there’s a visit form his family and some more drama.
2) More season-finales, 8-10 p.m., Fox and CW. On Fox, “9-1-1: Lone Star” has two episodes, prior to the return of the regular “9-1-1.” And on CW, two shows wrap up: In “All-American” at 8, everything is in flux; the school may become a magnet school and the coach makes a big decision. And in “Black Lightning,” Wayne Brady (the “Masked Singer” champion) is the Gravedigger, battling our hero.
3) “Cosmos” season-opener, 9 and 10 p.m., National Geographic. Carl Sagan’s “Cosmos” debuted in 1980 and became PBS’ most-watched show ever; it was finally topped by Ken Burns’ “Civil War,” a decade later. Ann Druyen, Sagan’s widow, linked with Seth Macfarlane to produce a 2014 sequel on Fox. Now they have the third round – 13 hours that could rerun on Fox this summer. Tonight, Neil deGrasse Tyson discusses the formation of Earth and the possibility of living elsewhere.
4) “Dispatches From Elsewhere,” 10:05 p.m., AMC. After an intriguing opener and a fairly good second episode, “Elsewhere” has a dandy. This one focuses on Janice (Sally Field), who alternately uses or sheds her little-old-lady image, as four strangers grope with bizarre events.
5) “Blood, Series 2,” any time, www.acorn.tv. The original “Blood” mini-series was quite good, with Cat suspecting her dad (Adrian Dunbar) of killing her mom. As this sequel begins, Cat is gone but the others are tangled in suspicion. Deeply layered characters, perfectly played, deliver jolting plot twists. The first two hours arrive today, with the other four being one per Monday.