1) “Modern Family” marathon, 8-11 p.m, ABC. Four weeks from its finale, this clever show – five-time winner of the best-comedy Emmy – reruns six episodes chosen by viewers. That starts with the pilot, introducing Lily to the family, and follows at 8:30 with the hilarious moment when the kids see their parents having sex. Jay helps Manny’s sales at 9, with a Las Vegas trip (shown here) at 9:30; a gem using Claire’s computer at 10; and an alliance to hide mistakes at 10:30.
2) “The Masked Singer,” 8 p.m., Fox. We meet the last batch of six singers – after odd results so far. In the early rounds (three dumped from each group of six), we expect to oust non-singers. But so far, two greats have been dumped: Chaka Kahn from Group A and Dionne Warwick from Group B … where she was topped by TV host Tom Bergeron. There may be athletes who have beaten them: Fox says the 18 contestants include football players from 11 Super Bowls; so far, none has been revealed.
3) “Nancy Drew,” 9 p.m., CW. Ever since the show started, Nancy has been trying to figure out how Lucy Sable died, 19 years ago. Now she finally learns what happened … and finds a devastating truth.
4) “Chicago, P.D.,” 10 p.m., NBC. This reruns the second of five episodes featuring Michael Beach as Darius Walker, a drug kingpin who says he wants to use his riches to help Chicago. Told to get information about a dangerous drug, Voight reluctantly works with Darius, then has fresh doubts.
5) “Dave,” 10 p.m., FXX, rerunning at 10:37. Even the great FX and FXX episodes – and there are a lot of them – aren’t for everyone. This one is … well, for even fewer people. From its flashback beginning, it’s all about the irregularities of Dave’s private parts. They don’t appear onscreen, but it’s an explicit episode. Some people will find it quite funny; some will disconnect their cable boxes.
– Mike Hughes, TV America