1) “Nature” season-finale, 8 p.m., PBS. The 40th season – a good one – ends with some spectacular views of Portugal. Brutal wind and the world’s biggest waves (up to 100 feet) have left shipwrecks, where creatures make their homes. The coast also has one of the largest seahorse populations. One island has a shrinking number of monk seals (about 30) and expanding number of wolf spiders (maybe 5,000). On land, we see wildfires and wild horses; we also see cork trees – their bark harvested every eight years – holding giant stork nests (shown here).
2) “The Masked Singer,” 8 p.m., Fox. Last week, the show finally aired the episode that word had leaked out about. Rudy Giuliani was unmasked, Ken Jeong walked out in protest … and the ratings were the lowest of the season. Giuliani joins a run of non-singers in this edition, including Joe Buck, Christie Brinkley, Penn & Teller and Dog the Bounty Hunter. Now four people remain, competing for the third-and-last spot in the finals.
3) “The Survivor,” 8 p.m., HBO. Harry Haft was only 22 when he reached the U.S., but he’d already seen waves of horror. At Auschwitz, he was forced to box other prisoners for the entertainment of soldiers. During a forced march, he escaped, killed a German soldier and stole his uniform. In the U.S., his boxing career concluded with a fight against Rocky Marciano, the future undefeated champion. Ben Foster plays him, in a movie by Barry Levinson, the Oscar-winning “Rain Man” director.
4) “Chicago Med.” 8 p.m., NBC. Dr. Dylan Scott has always felt a fondness for Chicago cops. He was a cop (following the careers of his father and sister), before becoming a doctor. But now he sees troubling behavior in a veteran cop who is an old family friend. That’s followed by “Chicago P.D.” (Gallo clashes with the lieutenant temporarily taking Casey’s spot) and “Chicago P.D.” (Voight’s new informant seems to have her own scheme).
5) “A Million Little Things,” 10 p.m., ABC. Trying to meet an important deadline, Gary keeps confronting obstacles. Also, Eddie makes a discovery at Katherine’s house; Rome tries to make a connection, while dealing with some impressionable young artists.